Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Posted by Unknown on 8:02 AM in , , | No comments

I did P90X3 Yoga X yesterday, 

I've found a whole new way to stretch and also train my core at the same.   

This was tough for me and reminded me of the first time I tried Yoga.

I remember thinking on that first Yoga Day, 
Does any self-respecting man actually do this stuff"


Truth is, 
Yoga X from the original P90X was hard.  

And before P90X, a lot of men wouldn't have considered Yoga.   

Now, it's a staple for those of us that use P90X.   

And I love Yoga Now.   Stretching is a HUGE part of Yoga, and you'll find not only strength gains but an awesome new flexibility in your practice.

In fact, I believe Yoga is meant for men too-->> 
Read Why Here. 




Anyways, about you and stretching---   

Here's one that you can do!

I Thought this was pretty funny video, and a great start to your stretch,

In this video:

Tony shows you a stretch routine you can do every day:

Get Up, Get Stretched, Get Going:






Tony Talks a lot about Stretching and you'll find it in every single program that he puts out there.


 Stretching Your Boundaries Flexibility Training for Extreme Calisthenic Strength  By Al Kavadlo


I'm also reading a brand new book by one of my favorite author's, 

Al Kavadlo called Stretching Your Bounderies

Just Like Tony, You'll find all kinds of Gems from Al about Flexibility Training

GET IT RIGHT HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site