Sunday, February 2, 2014

Posted by Unknown on 5:59 AM in , | No comments


 Check out this Awesome Free Running / Parkour Video



You can spend a lot of time on YouTube looking at videos for awesome body-weight / calisthenics type of fitness....

From Gymanastics, Body-Weight Power Athletes, Martial Artists, Yogis, Bar Athletes/Street Workout, P90X'ers, Runners, and even Acrobat Artists...


But there are few activities that you'll find that combine a lot of these skills at an accelerated pace like Parkour and Free Running.


It's just down-right awesome!

Instead of spending your time looking around, I posted one such video here.

It's a little long, but well worth the time!





You’ll find all kinds of acrobatics as well as a little bit of hand balancing and strength moves, like the human flag, thrown in.

The video is a little fuzzy, but the awesome levels of fitness, balance, power, and body control will not be lost on you.  



This stuff is simply amazing:





If you want to get started learning Parkour and/or Free Running, and gain many of these skills yourself 

I recommend you check out the Parkour Crash Course by the Tapp Brothers.



This course, Shows You Step By Step How To do Parkour.

You Will Learn:

  • How To Increase Your Jump,

  • How To Take Drops From Buildings,

  • How To Run Up 8ft Walls,

  • How To Kong Vault,

  • And All The Basic Movements To Parkour!


I love this stuff, in addition to building strength with P90X or Convict Conditioning, this is where body-weight training get's really fun.  


I'm starting myself on learning the Parkour basics with the Parkour Crash Course...


I look forward to showing off some of the moves that they're teaching here too.



I'll keep you updated on my progress.....

Be sure to post your own experiences with Parkour / Free Running and what you think about it in the comments below.

Best,

-Jamie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site