Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Posted by Unknown on 7:09 AM in | 5 comments





Street Workout is a modern name for body weight workout / extreme calisthenics in outdoor parks.



The most popular exercises are

Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Push-ups, Dips, Muscle-Ups, Sit-Ups, Crunches, etc...

Street workout also involves some static/gymnastic holds like Human flag, Front and Back lever, Planche, etc...


Just Getting Started with Street Workout?


Download all of the MadBarz Beginner Routines below



or Connect with me at MadBarz and get all workout routines...























































Would you like to join me in a Street Workout Team?

How do you like the MadBarz Beginner Routines ?

Want More?

Connect with Me at MadBarz and Download more Street Workout Routines.





Or Learn How the P90X2 Can help you gain a solid athletic Core to be able to advance your Street Workout Routines.


Leave your thoughts Below!!!



Best,



Jamie

5 comments:

  1. I would like to start doing calisthenics to get into awesome physical condition. I don't have the muscle yet but I have the willpower! I want to train and see results! How can I make a workout plan to become a strong and balanced kid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me bro smithclancy.bchs@gmail.com I can hook you up with a 6 month plan!

      Delete
    2. I have the same dilemma. Can you hook me up with that plan too?

      Delete
  2. How can I make a workout plan to become a strong and balanced kid?

    ReplyDelete

Search Our Site